Have you ever wondered about the benefits of Aloe Vera to Treat Hair Loss and Promote Hair Growth? Yes, Aloe Vera. This magical plant has a lot of medicinal properties that have been used for many different applications (skin care and hair care) for years. What makes it special is that it has proteolytic enzymes that repair and heal damaged cells in your scalp. With improved follicle health, comes healthy and lush looking hair. Below are the other amazing benefits of Aloe Vera that can let you kiss hair thinning and hair fall goodbye.
- Proteolytic Enzyme is also known to stimulate dormant hair follicles. This means that if you have bald spots in your scalp, the proteolytic enzymes can work its magic and let hair growth start.
- A lot of Aloe Vera users reported that hair shedding has been minimized once they started regularly applying it to their scalp. This will ensure that your hair remains voluminous and thick.
- Is your scalp irritated or itchy? Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe your scalp to prevent aggravation and irritation.
- Dandruff and scalp flaking can also be cured by Aloe Vera. The antifungal properties in Aloe Vera can be used anytime, every day, thus making it easily accessible with no side effects.
- Aloe Vera has moisturizing properties to help condition your hair by locking in hydration and nutrients.
- Aloe Vera to Treat Hair Loss and Promote Hair Growth is one of the many natural remedies available.
Aloe Vera Treatments You Can Make at Home
Castor Oil and Aloe Vera
For Hair Growth – you will need 1 cup of fresh Aloe Vera, 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 2 tablespoons of Fenugreek powder, a shower cap and a towel. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and make a smooth and consistent paste. Apply the mix to your scalp and hair. Start from the scalp to the tips of your hair. Put on your shower cap and if you want the additional heat treatment, wrap your head with a towel. Leave overnight and wash hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner. This mix can be used once or twice a week. Why this works? Castor oil combined with Aloe Vera helps boost hair growth and at the same time adds volume. The dormant hair follicle is stimulated and thus trigger hair growth. The nourishing mix also prevents hair breakage and split ends.
Aloe Vera and Honey
For Hair Growth – prepare 5 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel, 3 tablespoons of coconut oil, 2 tablespoons of honey and a shower cap. Combine all the ingredients until you have a smooth mixture. Massage the mixture into your scalp. The mix is also good for damaged hair so you need to massage the mix to the most damaged parts of your hair. Wear the shower cap and leave the mixture for 25 minutes. Wash your hair will cool water with your usual shampoo and conditioner. Towel dry and style if needed. This can be done once a week for a nourishing and deep hair treatment. This mix is best for those with dry or color-damaged hair.
Using Aloe Vera to Treat Hair Loss and Promote Hair Growth is just one of the many options available to you. Be sure to check out our other articles to learn how you can care for your natural hair, using natural remedies.